Its hard to imagine that my little girl is now 10...when did this happen? Her
Birthday was Thursday. She took licorice ropes to school to share as a treat, which where a big hit. She opened her presents when she got home from school. I was a t loss as to what to get her. She is to old for most of the “girl” toys she used to like so I only came up with a few but to ease the pain we told her she could pick out something at Toy R Us.
She picked Texas Road house for dinner. Then we where off to the toy store.
Once she saw the Moon Shoes, she knew it was what she wanted. For those of you who don’t know what they are...they are basically trampolines you strap to your feet. We came home to have raspberry brownies and then it was off to bed, after a few bounces on her know Moon Shoes. Because it is her birthday I thought I would share a few things I love about my sweet Mackenzie
1. She has a great sense of humor (some what bazaar but funny)
2. She is a great helper.
3. She is very caring and giving. Always making cards and giving me little presents
4. She loves to make up and act out plays with Andy
5. She loves to sing and thinks she will someday win American Idol
How can you not love this sweet little girl

5 comments:
Her baby picture is the way I remember her...so cute!! She is growing fast! Hey, have you heard from Susan lately? Wonder what Emily and Ethan look like, they must be "old" now! Happy Birthyday McKenzie!!
When I heard that it was Kenzi's bday this week, I thought "wow, we have already been here for 3 of her birthdays- I remember her getting baptized!" Time sure does fly by. Happy bday Kenzi and the top picture of her is so pretty!
Her baby picture looks just like Andy! I couldn't believe it because I didn't think they looked that much alike. Have fun in Hawaii! I am SOOOOO jealous!
Ok, Ok, Stop making us jealous. Kenzie is fabuloso. Happy Birthday!!!!!
Happy Birthday Kenzie! How funny Alisha that I also posted things we love about Justin on his birthday posting. Yours are a little more serious than mine! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment