The month of January was COLD and snowy the 2nd snowiest on record. I am not sad that it is over. All is going well here is a little update:
Greg…all work and no play, yah right. He enjoyed the bowl season and is sad football is over. Work is the same and he is enjoying his snow blower. He can now clear the driveway in about 20 minutes instead of the hour plus it took him last year. To bad he waited so long to get one (I have been after him for YEARS)
Kenzie…Had a great report card. After last year and all the issues we had with her teacher I could not be happier with school! She is taking Ice Skating lessons and loves it, she is good little skater. She is still dancing and loves to read, she just started the 1st Harry Potter. Her birthday is in a couple weeks (Feb. 12th she will be 10) and it seems to be all she can think about.
Andy…We took him out of preschool and things at our house are much
better. It is a long story but things were not going well and he was a very unhappy boy. He is really into the alphabet and his name. He is constantly asking what letter words start with and is very good at pointing out letters everywhere we go. He loves the computer and would play on Disney.com all day if I would let him. He loves the kitty and for the most part the kitty tolerates Andy.

4 comments:
Your cat is getting big! I love the slideshow at the bottom. Thanks for the update!
I canNOT wait to find out what you're having...I'm thinking it's a boy!! You look great!
Wow! the kids are getting big! So fun to see the pictures of everyone! Hope you're surviving the winter up in the cold northlands - that's one thing I really don't miss it at all!
(Kathy Welch)
Alisha,
Hi! I didn't know you were expecting...what do they have in the water over at Toledo I. Congratulations! My best to your family...Jenny Allen - Wauseon Branch
Post a Comment