OH,OH..OHMAHA...Here we are!!!
Looks like you had a great trip!! Without kids even better! Hurray for work conferences!
Beautiful pictures! It looks sooo warm too. Glad you guys could go!
how fun! and NO KIDS!! I am so jealous!!
Who took all those pictures of the two of you? I would love a week to just relax. I bet you missed the kids, though. Congrats on the baby boy.
Alisha...this trip sounds like heaven to me!! I'm so glad you had such a fun time!!And yay for baby boys!!! I'm so thrilled for you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like you had a great trip!! Without kids even better! Hurray for work conferences!
Beautiful pictures! It looks sooo warm too. Glad you guys could go!
how fun! and NO KIDS!! I am so jealous!!
Who took all those pictures of the two of you? I would love a week to just relax. I bet you missed the kids, though. Congrats on the baby boy.
Alisha...this trip sounds like heaven to me!! I'm so glad you had such a fun time!!
And yay for baby boys!!! I'm so thrilled for you.
Post a Comment