A little Up Date
I am failing miserably in the world of blogging so in order to redeem myself…here is an update, just a few highlight from the last couple of months.November:
I guess this was a big month as we found out that we are expecting
Thanksgiving was very quiet. Greg had the day off so we enjoyed the company of another family and had some delicious food.
Got our family pictures taken, they turned out great
December:
The month rolled in busy but is ending very quiet. For church there was enrichment and also the ward Christmas party.
On the home front, we had a doctors appointments, a dance recital and Christmas to get ready for.We got our first ultrasound, got see baby and hear the heart beat. So far everything is looking great.
The dance recital went very well. MacKenzie had two dances in the show a tap number and also a Jazz number. She did great and is becoming a good little dancer. Andy did pretty well, no major catastrophes so we will call it good!

Christmas was great fun. The kids loved their gifts. On Christmas Eve we headed up to Traverse City, Michigan. We stayed at the Wolf Lodge and got in lots of swimming. We also rented snow machines and went out to explore the area. This was a lot of fun. We found a great tubing hill that had a rope tow that took you up a pretty
We are looking forward to 2009, and want to wish you all a very Happy New year

7 comments:
What!? A baby due in July!? Alisha Congratulations!!I am so happy for you guys!Yay!=)
Congratulations! It's so nice to read an update and see your darling family pictures. Hope you are feeling okay!
So glad you finally posted the news on your blog about your baby- that is great news to share!
Andy's
Congrats on your bun in the oven! Exciting news indeed.
Aaron's mom said she saw you Sunday and commented how cute you look. We miss seeing you guys!
It took me awhile to figure out you had a blog. I was totally missing out! I love the shirts you all are modeling. I am glad you are doing great, other than a little pregnancy moodiness. ;)
Congratulations! So exciting for you guys! Yay!
Post a Comment