Saturday, November 15, 2008

Life is never dull at our house....



I realized today how long it has been that I posted any thing so here is what we have been up to….

Fall it seems had come and gone. We no longer have any leaves on our trees but here are some great pictures of Kenzie and our tree, before the leaves all fell.



MacKenzie had a big project at school on a land form, so she picked the Castle Geyser in Yellowstone. We wrote a report and then had to make a 3-D model. The kids thought this was great fun. Kenzie sculpted her geyser out of modeling clay and we made a hot pool and a river. Kenize and her dad also made some trees to go into her Yellow stone model. It turned out great and I was very happy when I walked it into the school.

Andy loves electronics or anything that turns on. He is very curious about how and why things work…must be the Stoddard engineer gene that he got. Anyway this is the reason I recently had to get a new digital camera (after Andy got a hold of my old one, I couldn’t get it to work. Now in is his defense the camera was OLD and was already having problems so I can’t say I am to upset with him, as I love my new camera). So imagine his excitement at the new camera that is better and more fancy then my old one. I thought I was doing a great job of keeping him away from it until I was looking through some pictures and found a couple I didn’t take…hmm how did they get there and how can you get mad at a face like that?

So as you can see, life is still crazy busy but oh sooo much fun!

3 comments:

Aaron & Nancy said...

I think Andy has a future in photography! We are staying here for Thanksgiving and Elizabeth is most sad she won't get to see Mackenzie! Maybe at Christmas...?

Emilee said...

I love that happy Andy face!

Kate said...

Your kids are SO big now and so darling. I'm so glad you have a blog and that I discovered it through Beth's. Miss you!!