Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Well I got the kids pictures taken yesterday. It is not hard to get my kids to smile but it is hard to get Andy to stay in the position the photographer puts him in. By the time she gets back to the camera he had wiggled away and was not in the same position. He was so interested in all the camera and photo gear it was all but killing him not to touch anything and he asked a ton of questions. By the time the gal was done with his picture she was sweating. All she said was..boy he really likes to talk.

Next comes Kenzie, who is a bit of a poser (not is a bad way) but always wants to do some weird pose that in her mind looks good. To top off this fun event, through a communication error (we will call it that but really it is just well, not listening) Greg was not with me. To his credit he was doing his home teaching (did I mention it was the last day of the month).

We get done with the pictures and head up to pick out the ones I want. This is no small task because well I think my kids are kind of cute and I really only get their pictures taken once a year. But Greg was not with me so I could get what ever I want (once again his problem not mine..right) Needless to say I can away with more then enough pictures to share and my kids childhood preserved for ever. And I have a whole year before I have to do it again...Hope you enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

I love the pics! your kids are adorable. I am terrible and have only had zeb's pictures taken ONCE and it was over a year ago!

hairprincess said...

Hey Alisha this is Jessica Joe's wife, Im am glad you guys found each other on here, blogging is the best:) and your family and blog is the cutest! Joe wants you to email anytime at ecoenergy101@hotmail.com good to meet ya:)

Outlandish McCandlish said...

Don't feel bad about once a year I don't even buy the school pic's every year. I might get the spring ones and I always the team ones but that's it. The kids are cute and I miss Kenzie and her smile.