2010 HERE WE COME!
There is so much to catch up on so here are the highlights-
*Went to Idaho over Thanksgiving. We blessed the baby, got to hang out with family, went to Salt lake City and Temple Square to see the lights and Greg go to go to 2 BYU games.
*Alisha got to go to Portland for a few days with only the baby to surprise her mom for her 60th birthday. She got to hang out with her brothers and sisters for a few days. The funny story there is how a drunk passenger on one of her flights dumped her whiskey all over Alisha and the baby...not good!
*Christmas was great. We had a candle light dinner together before Greg had to go to work. We gave the kids a trip to Hawaii (we go in April) they also go lots of Legos, snuggies, pillow pets and from Santa a air hockey table.
*2010 Here we come! I must say that I am not too sad to see this year come to a close. It was not all bad as our sweet baby Brian was born, but it was a rough year for me. I am looking forward to 2010!

1 comment:
I'm jealous! I wish I was going to Hawaii. I know you will all have fun. Hope you have a great year in 2010!
Post a Comment